I’ve been seeing this survey going around on some bigger blogs and feel compelled to join in on the fun! Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- Las Vegas – can you believe I’ve never been there?!?!
- Galena, IL – I know this is located in the same state I live in, but I’ve heard good things about Galena.
~Fun fact~ Oksana and I are OFFICIALLY going to Boston in May! We finally bought tickets 🙂 Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Cereal or oatmeal
- Almond milk
Most of those were beverages, but whatevz. Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Math/science skills
- Graphic design
- More flexibility (both mentally and physically)
- Organizational skills
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day
- A jacket of some sort
- A scarf
- The necklace Andy gave me
- A hair tie on my wrist
- Underwear/socks/pants/a shirt/shoes … I guess there are many things I wear (almost) every day 😛
Five Songs I Listen to on Repeat
- Yeah by Usher … this is my #1 favorite song – especially for dancing at weddings. No shame. This song played TWICE at my cousin’s wedding last summer, which is pretty much my life goal.
- Like I’m Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor
- Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
- Another Day from Rent
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey. It’s a classic.
Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
- Tea tree oil face cleanser from The Body Shop
- Lip balm
- Face lotion with SPF 15
Five Movies I Can Watch On Repeat
- Bridget Jones’s Diary
- The Sex and the City Movie
- Ice Princess … inside joke with my BFF Britta haha
- Mean Girls
… Pretty much chick flicks … Five Books On My Current Reading List
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- The Confidence Gap by Russ Harris
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson … Can’t believe I haven’t read this yet, but I really want to!
- Love’s Executioner by Irvin Yalom … A must for therapists 🙂
Five Random Things I Ate Yesterday
- Sweet potato
- Brown rice
- Refried beans
- Chobani pineapple yogurt
What’s on your reading list? What do you eat every day? What is a beauty product that you use daily?